MCP – Mahaveer College Of Pharmacy is located in Meerut, Uttar Pradesh and it is affiliated with Board of Technical Education. The college offers quality pharmacy courses in pharmacy approved by All India Council for technical education. We strongly committed to ensuring that each and every student will enhance their inner qualities with proper guidance including ethical & moral values and have sympathy for the patients..We, at M.C.P., shall undertake a solemn journey together on the road of teaching learning to achieve our chosen goals. Our Institute has developed the necessary infrastructure, laboratories, library, workshop, computer center and other related facilities befitting a first rate institution.We are committed to provide resources to continue the process of developing the Institute in future to enable us to be proud of our alma mater. For converting its dream into a reality, the Management needs a well-educated, experienced and dynamic faculty in pharmacy. We have been careful in selecting our faculty and I am glad to mention that we have a very able team of teachers & professionals. Mahaveer College of Pharmacy welcomes students for exciting professional studies and careers in Pharmacy.
ABOUT MAHAVEER COLLEGE OF PHARMACY
- Address of the college: Pohalli, Dabathuwa, Sardhana,, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh 250342
- Mobile: 095579 28863,09935844704, 09415929663, 09305864359
- Email: email@example.com
- Courses provided: Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Sanctioned intake of students- Bachelor of Pharmacy-60
- Name of the Chairman: Mr. Sunil Singh
- Name of the Principal: Prof. S.H. Mohsin
- Course Fees:
- Placement details and highlights:
- Approvals: Recognised by Pharmacy Council of India, AICTE
Why should a prospective student select MAHAVEER COLLEGE OF PHARMACY?
The college is endowed with Well established Library, Smart classrooms with audio visual aids (AC), Qualified and dedicated Faculty members.Disciplined Atmosphere, Student Centric Education
Infrastructure Facilities provided–
MAHAVEER COLLEGE OF PHARMACY offers: