MAHARAJA AGRASEN PHARMACY INSTITUTE- Pharmacy is the science and art of medicine and healthcare. Pharmacists are experts on drug therapies, who optimize medication to provide patients with positive health outcomes. D. Pharmacy is a two years course with main goal is to educate and train the students for practicing pharmacy. A Diploma of Pharmacy is an undergraduate academic diploma in the field of pharmacy. This is the basic prerequisite for registration to practice as a pharmacist in India and many other countries.
ABOUT MAHARAJA AGRASEN INSTITUTE OF PHARMACY
- Address of the college: Village-Khokhar, Sunam Road, Lehragaga-148030
- Mobile: 991570880, 89872600000
- Email: email@example.com
- Courses provided: D. Pharmacy
- Sanctioned intake of students- D. Pharmacy-60
- Name of the Principal: BRIJ KISHORE SHARMA
- Course Fees: on request, call 89872600000
- Placement details and highlights: Exclusive Placement and Training Office headed by Dean, Placements & Training. 3-6 months Pre-Placement Training Programs, and 100% Placement Assistance in Companies like Hetero Drugs Pvt Limited, Divis Laboratories, OG Health Care, AGS Health Care, Evertogen Life Science.
- Approvals: Recognised by AICTE & Pharmacy Council of India
- Faculty details: Faculty Available
- BRIJ KISHORE SHARMA,
- MANISH KUMAR GARG,
- KAPIL SAHOO,
- CHANDRA PRAKASH GAUDVAL
Why should a prospective student select MAHARAJA AGRASEN INSTITUTE OF PHARMACY?
The college is endowed with Well established Library, Smart classrooms with audio visual aids (AC), Qualified and dedicated Faculty members.Disciplined Atmosphere, Student Centric Education
Infrastructure Facilities provided–
MAHARAJA AGRASEN INSTITUTE OF PHARMACY offers Modern Infrastructure, Library, Laboratory, E- Classrooms and 100% Placement Assistance.