Bharat Sewak Shiksha Samiti (BSSS) has a long history, which goes back to 1960. In 1963 BSSS started the institution, Lal Bahadur Shastri College, founded by Pt. Devi Shankar Tiwari, a staunch nationalist, freedom fighter and a man of great vision. BSSS today runs undergraduate courses in Arts, Commerce and Science, vocational/professional courses in Computer Science, Pharmacy and B.Ed. In addition, it also runs postgraduate course in Chemistry, EAFM and English.
- Address of the college: UDAI MARG, TILAK NAGAR, JAIPUR – 302004
- Website– LAL BAHADUR SHASTRI COLLEGE
- Mobile – 9462444130
- Email – email@example.com
- Courses provided: D.Pharm B.pharm M.pharm
- Sanctioned intake of students– 60
- Name of the Principal: – Prof. Dr Rohit Kumar Jain
- Course Fees: B. Pharm- 88,000, D. Pharm- 57,000
- Placement details and highlights: The vision of the college is to produce competent pharmacists full filling the future needs of Society, Industry, Academics, and Research. The college is having a highly accomplished faculty from industry and academics. The college is having UG programs in Pharmaceutical Sciences. The college owns a Traning & Placement Cell at its campus for the better well-being of its students. The college gives so many facilities to its students like the laboratories are equipped with modern equipment and amenities to provide a practical touch in learning for its students.
- Approvals: AICTE & PCI
Why should a prospective student select this Institute?
Infrastructure Facilities provided–
There are lecture theaters, tutorial rooms, animal house, medicinal garden, examination hall and seminar hall for academic activities of the students.
Laboratory Facilities :
Excellent laboratory facilities are provided to students where they can work and learn properly. The laboratories are well equipped with latest equipment/machines.
Computer Laboratory, Wi-Fi campus :
A well equipped computer laboratory with latest technological setup including 24 x 7 broadband services is available.