KCT’s Krishna College of Pharmacy,at Karad was established in 2006 by the late Honb.Jaywantraoji Bhosale,Founder of Krishna Charitable Trust with the Aim to provide quality Pharmacy education to students mainly from rural area.
The spacious College building,the laboratories,resourful Library & all the amenities took shaper under the dynamic guidance of Dr. Sureshraoji Bhosale,Chairman & Managing trustee of Krishna Charitable Trust.
College is approved by AICTE, New Delhi, PCI New Delhi & DTE Mumbai & it is affiliated to MSBTE Mumbai. In the monotoring Inspection of our College By MSBTE Mumbai for the Academic Year 2013-14 we received Very Good Remark.
ABOUT KRISHNA PHARMACY COLLEGE
- Address of the college: At. Post.:- Malkapur Tal- Karad, Dist- Satara
- Mobile: (02164) 241092 ,241555-241558
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Courses provided: DIPLOMA IN PHARMACY
- Sanctioned intake of students– DIPLOMA IN PHARMACY-60
- Name of the Chairman:
- Name of the Principal: Mrs.Shubhangi Amarsinh Patil
- Course Fees:
- Placement details and highlights:
- Approvals: Recognised by AICTE, & PCI
- Mr.Niranjan Dattatray Chivate,
- Miss Shah Nutan Dhanpal.
- Miss Patil Shubhangi Jagannath.
- Ankush Kachare
- Shagufta Juber,
- Miss. Kamble
- Amruta Uttam
- Mr. Patil
- Swapnil Dattatray.
Why should a prospective student select KRISHNA PHARMACY COLLEGE?
The college is endowed with Well established Library, Smart classrooms with audio visual aids (AC), Qualified and dedicated Faculty members.Disciplined Atmosphere, Student Centric Education
Infrastructure Facilities provided–
KRISHNA PHARMACY COLLEGE offers: