KRISHNA PHARMACY COLLEGE- Krishna College of Pharmacy, located at Bijnor district of Uttar Pradesh, was founded with the noble vision of bringing skillful talents in the educational arena of pharmaceutical sciences. Affiliated to AKTU & Board of Technical Education, Lucknow. The college offers programmes in pharmacy leading to B.Pharm (Bachelor of Pharmacy) and D.Pharm (Diploma in Pharmacy) to train the students in pharmaceuticals and assist the pharmacy industry at various levels. The courses are approved by Pharmacy Council of India (PCI),AICTE ( New Delhi). The college has a team of proficient and skilful academicians and professionals who assist and guide the students in shaping them in their respective academic spheres.
- Address of the college: NOORPUR, Bijnor – Moradabad Rd, Bijnor, Uttar Pradesh 246701
- Mobile – 9412218100, 9105108100, 9105308100, 9411645111
- Email –firstname.lastname@example.org
- Courses provided: B. Pharm, D. Pharm
- Sanctioned intake of students–
- Name of the Principal- Dr. Vipin Kumar Agrawal
- Course Fees:
- Placement details and highlights: The vision of the college is to produce competent pharmacists full filling the future needs of Society, Industry, Academics, and Research. The college is having a highly accomplished faculty from industry and academics. The college is having UG programs in Pharmaceutical Sciences. The college owns a Traning & Placement Cell at its campus for the better well-being of its students. The college gives so many facilities to its students like the laboratories are equipped with modern equipment and amenities to provide a practical touch in learning for its students.
- Approvals: AICTE & PCI
Why should a prospective student select this Institute?
Infrastructure Facilities provided–
Labs, Library, Canteen, Playground, Transport, WiFi, Classrooms, Washrooms