IPS ACADEMY PHARMACY COLLEGE– IPSA’s College of Pharmacy provides appropriate working conditions for staff, cohesive environment for students in a huge green campus. This is achieved by formation of various committees which actively work for the betterment of staff and students. The various committees include Women Grievance Cell (WGC), Anti Ragging Committee, Anti Ragging Squad & Suraksha Samiti Committee.
- Address of the college: Knowledge Village, Rajendra Nagar, Indore.
- Website- IPS ACADEMY PHARMACY COLLEGE
- Mobile – 9907586213
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Courses provided: B. Pharm
- Sanctioned intake of students– 100
- Chairman- Dr. D.K. Jain(director)
- Name of the Principal- Ar. Achal K Choudhary(president)
- Course Fees:
- Placement details and highlights: The vision of the college is to produce competent pharmacists full filling the future needs of Society, Industry, Academics, and Research. The college is having a highly accomplished faculty from industry and academics. The college is having UG programs in Pharmaceutical Sciences. The college owns a Traning & Placement Cell at its campus for the better well-being of its students. The college gives so many facilities to its students like the laboratories are equipped with modern equipment and amenities to provide a practical touch in learning for its students.
- Approvals: AICTE & PCI
Why should a prospective student select this Institute?
Infrastructure Facilities provided–
Computer Lab, Library, Seminar Hall,