INTEGRATED TECHNOLOGICAL INSTITUTE- Integrated Institute of Technology (IIT Dwarka sec-9) is an Engineering Institute established in 2008 under Department of Training and Technical Education, Govt. of Delhi , affiliated by AICTE (All India Council For Technical Education).
The campus is completely self-reliant and built up as per the norms prescribed by All India Council for Technical Education for conducting Diploma programs .
- Address of the college: Near Dwarka Court.Near Dwarka sec-10 Metro station.
- Website– INTEGRATED TECHNOLOGICAL INSTITUTE
- Mobile – 25080585
- Email – email@example.com
- Courses provided: D. Pharm
- Sanctioned intake of students– 60
- Name of the Principal: – Arun Patil
- Course Fees: –
- Placement details and highlights: The vision of the college is to produce competent pharmacists full filling the future needs of Society, Industry, Academics, and Research. The college is having a highly accomplished faculty from industry and academics. The college is having UG programs in Pharmaceutical Sciences. The college owns a Traning & Placement Cell at its campus for the better well-being of its students. The college gives so many facilities to its students like the laboratories are equipped with modern equipment and amenities to provide a practical touch in learning for its students.
- Approvals: AICTE, PCI
Why should a prospective student select INTEGRATED INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY?
Infrastructure Facilities provided–
labs, Canteen, Classrooms, Playground, Library