Institute of Pharmacy came into existence in the year 1994. The institute is approved by the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE). The vision of Institute of Pharmacy is to be the leading centre of learning and innovation in emerging areas of business and management education. For every course the college imparts practical training to its students that helps them to understand better, improve their demonstrative skills, eliminate hesitation and in this process strives to mould them into industry ready professionals.
ABOUT INSTITUTE OF PHARMACY, KALYANI
- Address of the college: Block A2, Kalyani, West Bengal 741235
- Mobile: 098742-47880
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Courses provided: B. Pharm
- Sanctioned intake of students- B. Pharm-60
- Name of the Principal:
- Course Fees:
- Placement details and highlights:
- Approvals: Recognised by Pharmacy Council of India, AICTE
Why should a prospective student select INSTITUTE OF PHARMACY, KALYANI?
The college is endowed with Well established Library, Smart classrooms with audio visual aids (AC), Qualified and dedicated Faculty members.Disciplined Atmosphere, Student Centric Education
Infrastructure Facilities provided–
INSTITUTE OF PHARMACY, KALYANI offers: