(IVM) was established in 1965 & stands as one of the pioneer institute of this region imparting quality education.
IVM came into existence by the initiative taken by eminent personalities like Acharya P. K. Atre, Dr. M. M. Altekar & others.
IVM has been blessed with towering personalities like Prof. Ramkrishna More, Balasaheb Kibe,Dadasaheb Dhore,
Balashaheb Barmukh, Dr. G. S.Mahajani (former Vice Chancellor of Pune, Rajasthan, Delhi University), Balasaheb Desai
(Former Finance Minister of Maharashtra State),Vasantrao Vaidya, R. T. Doshi and many more.
The IVM Talegaon Dabhade campus is spread over 15 acres.
ABOUT INDRAYANI VIDYA MANDIR’S INDRAYANI INSTITUTE OF PHARMACY
- Address of the college: Behind Indrayani Mahavidyalaya Talegaon Chakan Road,Talegaon Dabhade, Tal. Maval, Dist. Pune 410507
- Mobile: 9370139955 / 9370146745, 7385175741
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com
- Courses provided: D.Pharmacy, B.Pharmacy
- Sanctioned intake of students- D.Pharmacy, B.Pharmacy: 60
- Name of the Chairman:
- Name of the Principal:
- Course Fees:
- Placement details and highlights:
- Approvals: Recognised by AICTE, New Delhi, Govt. of Maharashtra/DTE, Mumbai
Why should a prospective student select INDRAYANIVIDYAMANDIR’S INDRAYANI INSTITUTE OF PHARMACY?
The college is endowed with Well established Library, Smart classrooms with audio visual aids (AC), Qualified and dedicated Faculty members. Disciplined Atmosphere, Student Centric Education
Infrastructure Facilities provided–
INDRAYANIVIDYAMANDIR’S INDRAYANI INSTITUTE OF PHARMACY offers: