Indira Gandhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, IGIPS, in the heart of the temple city Bhubaneswar, the capital of Odisha, has been the most sought after address in the field of Pharmaceutical education in the country for over three decades. Dr. G. C. Nayak, a visionary in this field, who founded IGIPS in 1987, has most successfully endeavoured to keep pace with the development of world pharmacy and constantly provided the desired outcome over to the students and research scholars year after year. After a thumping success of D. Pharm education in the state, B. Pharm course was commenced in 1999-2000 with the affiliation of Utkal University, Odisha and approval from AICTE New Delhi. Later, IGIPS was affiliated to BPUT, Rourkela, Odisha, in 2003, and in 2006-07, M.Pharm course was introduced. And as of now, IGIPS has carved a niche in the field of pharmaceutical education and research in the country.
With its picturesque campus at the foot of the city forest plateau, IGIPS is featured with excellent infrastructure base comprising grand laboratories with state-of-the-art equipment, central library, world-class computer lab, smart classroom, animal farm, herbal garden, Wi-Fi information system, and fully dedicated highly distinguished faculty. Besides, the institute is all-time well-disposed for the students’ physical and mental wellbeing and their holistic growth with provisions for sports, cultural and other activities.
- Address of the college: I.R.C. VILLAGE, BHUBANESWAR-751015, ORISSA.
- Website– INDIRA GANDHI PHARMACEUTICAL INSTITUTE
- Mobile – 9437307417- PK Swaine
- Email – email@example.com
- Courses provided: B.Pharm. D. Pharm
- Sanctioned intake of students– 60 both
- Chairman- Dr G. C. Nayak
- Name of the Principal: – Prof.Dr. G. K. Dash
- Course Fees:B. Pharm- 70,000
- Placement details and highlights: The vision of the college is to produce competent pharmacists full filling the future needs of Society, Industry, Academics, and Research. The college is having a highly accomplished faculty from industry and academics. The college is having UG programs in Pharmaceutical Sciences. The college owns a Traning & Placement Cell at its campus for the better well-being of its students. The college gives so many facilities to its students like the laboratories are equipped with modern equipment and amenities to provide a practical touch in learning for its students.
- Approvals: AICTE & PCI
Why should a prospective student select this Institute?
Infrastructure Facilities provided–
Library, Labs, Classrooms, Ground, Canteen, Washrooms, Transport