Hygia Institute of Pharmacy is housed in its own premise with an independent campus located in a quiet and picturesque landscape ideal for study and research. The institute is dedicated to pharmacy education and is committed to take it to higher research level. We educate and train tomorrow’s researchers and pharmacists. Pharmacists do more than simply dispense medication. They counsel patients, advice physicians and other healthcare professionals and research new treatments for diseases. In the ever-changing healthcare environment, pharmacists play a key role in the management of patients’ health. located in Lucknow. Founded in 2004, the Hygia Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research is one of the prestigious college of pharmacy.
- Address of the college: Ghaila Road, Gazipur Balram Rd, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226020
- Mobile – 092353 16705
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Courses provided: B. Pharm, D. Pharm
- Sanctioned intake of students–
- Name of the Principal- Mr. Anubhav Anand
- Course Fees:
- Placement details and highlights: The vision of the college is to produce competent pharmacists full filling the future needs of Society, Industry, Academics, and Research. The college is having a highly accomplished faculty from industry and academics. The college is having UG programs in Pharmaceutical Sciences. The college owns a Traning & Placement Cell at its campus for the better well-being of its students. The college gives so many facilities to its students like the laboratories are equipped with modern equipment and amenities to provide a practical touch in learning for its students.
- Approvals: AICTE & PCI
Mr. Anubhav Anand
Why should a prospective student select this Institute?
Infrastructure Facilities provided–
Labs, Library, Canteen, Playground, Transport, WiFi, Classrooms, Washrooms