HI-TECH PHARMACY COLLEGE- Hi-tech Group of Institutions is one of the pioneers in the leading private participation and largest educational group in the Eastern India, whose motto is to ”making strides all the way”. Started with a great mission in the year 1997 under T.P. Educational Trust at Paralakhemundi. Our esteemed Group has now crowned as an educational conglomerate with tremendous campuses in Bhubaneswar (the Temple city of Orissa), Khurda, Jatni and Paralakhemundi with 200 acres of land and 18 Lakh sq. ft. infrastructures. To our credo we have more than 6,000 students in our 20 colleges which have 50 departments offering 50 courses. Our group has one of the best placement records in the industry and continues to place its wards in diverse industry verticals like MNCs and National companies with enormous packages. The prominent concept of our group is to provide the students a highly cultured-based background, where they have to enjoy in a splendorous manner.
- Address of the college: AT-PANDARA, PO-RASULGARH, BHUBANESWAR, DIST-KHURDA, PIN -751025,ORISSA
- Website– HI-TECH PHARMACY COLLEGE
- Mobile – 91-674 -2371217 , 2371406
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Courses provided: B.Pharm. D. Pharm
- Sanctioned intake of students– 60 both
- Chairman- Dr. Tirupati Panigrahi
- Name of the Principal: – Dr. M. K. Panigrahi
- Course Fees:B. Pharm- 70,000
- Placement details and highlights: The vision of the college is to produce competent pharmacists full filling the future needs of Society, Industry, Academics, and Research. The college is having a highly accomplished faculty from industry and academics. The college is having UG programs in Pharmaceutical Sciences. The college owns a Traning & Placement Cell at its campus for the better well-being of its students. The college gives so many facilities to its students like the laboratories are equipped with modern equipment and amenities to provide a practical touch in learning for its students.
- Approvals: AICTE & PCI
Why should a prospective student select this Institute?
Infrastructure Facilities provided–
Library, Labs, Classrooms, Ground, Canteen, Washrooms, Transport