Guru Nanak Institute of Pharmaceutical Science and Technology was established in the year 2005 under the aegis of Guru Nanak Education Trust at Panihati, Sodpur, Kolkata-700114.
The institute obtained affiliation from AICTE and Pharmacy Council of India (PCI). The institute started with an intake capacity of 60 students initially.
The institute runs three post graduate courses in Pharmacy in Pharmaceutical Chemistry (started from 2011), Pharmacology (started from 2012) and Pharmaceutics (started from 2013) with due affiliations from AICTE and PCI.
ABOUT GURU NANAK INSTITUTE OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
- Address of the college: 157/F, Nilgunj Road, Panihati, Kolkata-700 114, West Bengal
- Mobile: 033 2523 1247
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Courses provided: B. Pharm, D. Pharm
- Sanctioned intake of students– B. Pharm- 60, D. Pharm- 60
- Name of the Director: Prof. (Dr.) Abhijit Sengupta
- Name of the Principal: Dr. Lopamudra Datta
- Course Fees:
- Placement details and highlights:
- Approvals: Recognised by Pharmacy Council of India, AICTE
- Dr. Sumana Chatterjee,
- Dr. Gopa Roy Biswas,
- Dr. Sriparna Kundu Sen,
- Dr. Prerona Saha,
- Dr. Asis Bala,
- Dr. Arghya Kusum Dhar,
- Dr. Sanchari Bhattacharya
Why should a prospective student select GURU NANAK INSTITUTE OF PHARMACEUTICALSCIENCE?
The college is endowed with Well established Library, Smart classrooms with audio visual aids (AC), Qualified and dedicated Faculty members.Disciplined Atmosphere, Student Centric Education
Infrastructure Facilities provided–
GURU NANAK INSTITUTE OF PHARMACEUTICALSCIENCE offers: