GLOBUS PHARMACY COLLEGE– The Globus College of Pharmacy was established in the year 2003. It is recognized from both governing bodies All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) & Pharma Council of India (PCI) institute and is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi Proudhyogiki Vishwavidyalaya. Located in Bhopal, the college works under a private management. The students of this college are being imparted a four-year comprehensive course in bachelor of Pharmacy (B-Pharma) in a very cohesive, disciplined and professional environment.
- Address of the college: Bhojpur Road, Bangrasia, Bhopal (M.P.),Bhopal,Madhya Pradesh
- Website- GLOBUS PHARMACY COLLEGE
- Mobile – 09755444441/2/3, 9827246819
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Courses provided: B. Pharm
- Sanctioned intake of students– B. Pharm- 60
- Name of the Principal-
- Course Fees: 3.2 lakhs
- Placement details and highlights: The vision of the college is to produce competent pharmacists full filling the future needs of Society, Industry, Academics, and Research. The college is having a highly accomplished faculty from industry and academics. The college is having UG programs in Pharmaceutical Sciences. The college owns a Traning & Placement Cell at its campus for the better well-being of its students. The college gives so many facilities to its students like the laboratories are equipped with modern equipment and amenities to provide a practical touch in learning for its students.
- Approvals: AICTE & PCI
Why should a prospective student select this Institute?
Infrastructure Facilities provided–