Girijananda Chowdhury Institute of Pharmaceutical Science (GIPS) was established by Shrimanta Shankar Academy (SSA) in 2007, with the prime objective to provide best pharmaceutical education and to promote research and development activities in North Eastern region of India. The institute has the vision to produce world-class, competent pharmacists who will make a long-lasting impact in the field of pharmaceutical and health sciences. The institute has been ranked 72nd for the year 2020 by NIRF, MHRD, Govt. of India and its B. Pharm program is accredited by NBA. In addition, the institute (a unit of SSA) is recognized by the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR), Govt. of India, as a Scientific and Industrial Research Organization (SIRO). Over the years, the institute has developed an environment for learner-centric education and innovative research.
- Address of the college: GIRIJANANDA CHOWDHURY INSTITUTE OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCE AZARA, HATHKHOWAPARA, NH37 GUWAHATI, ASSAM. PIN:781017
- Mobile –
- Email – email@example.com
- Courses provided: D.Pharm, B.Pharm
- Sanctioned intake of students– 60 Both
- Chairman- Shri Ratul Das
- Name of the Principal: –
- Course Fees:
- Placement details and highlights: The vision of the college is to produce competent pharmacists full filling the future needs of Society, Industry, Academics, and Research. The college is having a highly accomplished faculty from industry and academics. The college is having UG programs in Pharmaceutical Sciences. The college owns a Traning & Placement Cell at its campus for the better well-being of its students. The college gives so many facilities to its students like the laboratories are equipped with modern equipment and amenities to provide a practical touch in learning for its students.
- Approvals: AICTE & PCI
Why should a prospective student select this Institute?
Infrastructure Facilities provided–
Labs, Library, Playground, Canteen, Transport, Computer Lab