DR. H. S. GOUR VISHWAVIDYALAYA–
Doctor Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya Sagar (A Central University), formerly University of Saugor, was established on 18th July 1946 by Dr. Sir Hari Singh Gour (Nov. 26, 1870 – Dec. 25, 1949). by his lifetime saving. This 18th University of India and the oldest and the biggest University of Madhya Pradesh has perhaps the singular distinction of being founded by the munificence of a single person’s hard earned money of about two crore of rupees. Apart from being a great jurist and legal luminary par excellence, he was a great Patriot, Philanthropist, Educationist and Social Reformer.
- Address of the college: Office of the Vice Chancellor, Dr. Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya Sagar (A Central University) Sagar – 470 003 (MP)
- Website- DR. H. S. GOUR VISHWAVIDYALAYA
- Mobile –
- Email –
- Courses provided: B. Pharm
- Sanctioned intake of students–
- Chairman- Prof. Balvant Shantilal Jani
- Name of the Principal-
- Course Fees:
- Placement details and highlights: The vision of the college is to produce competent pharmacists full filling the future needs of Society, Industry, Academics, and Research. The college is having a highly accomplished faculty from industry and academics. The college is having UG programs in Pharmaceutical Sciences. The college owns a Traning & Placement Cell at its campus for the better well-being of its students. The college gives so many facilities to its students like the laboratories are equipped with modern equipment and amenities to provide a practical touch in learning for its students.
- Approvals: AICTE & PCI
Why should a prospective student select this Institute?
Infrastructure Facilities provided–