Welcome to The Website of College of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Corporate served by us: Abott, Alkem, Alembic, Ajanta Pharma, Aristo Lab, Aurobindo, Cipla Ltd, Cadila, Dabur, Dr Reddy’s Lab, Flamingo, Glenmark, Indoco, Intas, Jagsonpal, Lupin, Macleoids, Microlab, Mepro, Natco, Novartis, Pfizer, Sandoz, Sun Pharma, Torrent, Systopic, Ranbaxy and many more….
The premier self financing pharmacy institute of the state of Orissa Established in 1979
College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Berhampur, Mohuda is the premier pharmacy institution established in the year 1979 with D.Pharm and B.Pharm courses with an aim to generate technical human resource in the field of Pharmacy to handle the professional activities of dispensing of drugs by registered persons to meet the statutory requirements of section 42 of Pharmacy Act, 1948, in this state in particular and in the country in general besides aiming to cater the growing needs of health services, to serve the pharmaceutical industry in excellent manner, drug control administration, and to update the pharmacy profession in Education and Research and other allied arenas to meet the clarion call of health for all.
- Address of the college: AT/PO : MOHUDA DIST: GANJAM STATE:ODISHA PIN- 760002
- Mobile – 9439489758
- Email – email@example.com
- Courses provided: B.Pharm,M.Pharm
- Sanctioned intake of students– 60
- Chairman- Sri P. Satyanarayana
- Name of the Principal: – Prof.(Dr.) SUBRATA SEN
- Course Fees:
- Placement details and highlights: The vision of the college is to produce competent pharmacists full filling the future needs of Society, Industry, Academics, and Research. The college is having a highly accomplished faculty from industry and academics. The college is having UG programs in Pharmaceutical Sciences. The college owns a Traning & Placement Cell at its campus for the better well-being of its students. The college gives so many facilities to its students like the laboratories are equipped with modern equipment and amenities to provide a practical touch in learning for its students.
- Approvals: AICTE & PCI
Why should a prospective student select this Institute?
Infrastructure Facilities provided–
Library, Labs, Classrooms, Ground, Canteen, Washrooms, Transport