Chordia Institute of Pharmacy(CIP), a venture of Chordia Education & Welfare Society has been established in 2007 with a vision for excellence in the field of Pharmacy. The Primary motive of Chordia Institute of Pharmacy aims at providing a comprehensive knowledge about Pharmaceutical Science so that students are trained to take up responsibility in pharmaceutical manufacturing, Research, Sales and Marketing.
An oasis of peace and tranquility, away from the noise and pollution of urban city, the Chordia Institute of Pharmacy, is located on a sprawling campus of 3 Acres at Gram Baroli, Sanwer road, Indore. The city is well connected by rail, road and air with all major cities of India
- Address of the college: Gram Baroli, Panchderia Road, Ujjain-Indore Highway, Indore (M.P.)
- Website- CHORDIA PHARMACY INSTITUTE
- Mobile – 0731-6468899, (0731) 3055152
- Email –email@example.com
- Courses provided: D. Pharm, B. Pharm
- Sanctioned intake of students– 60 each
- Chairman- AJAY CHORDIA
- Name of the Principal-
- Course Fees:
- Placement details and highlights: The vision of the college is to produce competent pharmacists full filling the future needs of Society, Industry, Academics, and Research. The college is having a highly accomplished faculty from industry and academics. The college is having UG programs in Pharmaceutical Sciences. The college owns a Traning & Placement Cell at its campus for the better well-being of its students. The college gives so many facilities to its students like the laboratories are equipped with modern equipment and amenities to provide a practical touch in learning for its students.
- Approvals: AICTE & PCI
Why should a prospective student select this Institute?
Infrastructure Facilities provided–
Library, Class Room, Computer Center, Cafeteria, Transport