Charak institute of pharmacy (CIP) is a pioneer pharmacy institute of Madhya Pradesh. The institute is situated in Mandleshwar, belonging to tehsil Maheshwar and comes under judiciary of Khargone district. Draun Shiksha Samiti established it in the year 2006 with a view to provide quality education in the field of pharmaceutical sciences. Pharmacy Council of India (PCI), New Delhi. All India Council For Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi approves this institute to run Pharmacy Course in the Nimar Region. The institute is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalay (RGPV), Bhopal (M.P.).Director of Technical Education (DTE) regulates the counseling and admission procedures for admission of B.Pharm. Students. The institute has a total of 3.98 acres land area
- Address of the college: Charak Institute Of Pharmacy, Choli Road, Distict Khargone, Mandleshwar ( Madhya Pradesh)
- Mobile – 9575801751, 6263502026
- Email – email@example.com
- Courses provided: B. Pharm
- Sanctioned intake of students– 100
- Chairman- Mr. B.P. Patidar
- Name of the Principal- Dr. D.S. Bele
- Course Fees: B. Pharm- 2.2 lakhs
- Placement details and highlights: The vision of the college is to produce competent pharmacists full filling the future needs of Society, Industry, Academics, and Research. The college is having a highly accomplished faculty from industry and academics. The college is having UG programs in Pharmaceutical Sciences. The college owns a Traning & Placement Cell at its campus for the better well-being of its students. The college gives so many facilities to its students like the laboratories are equipped with modern equipment and amenities to provide a practical touch in learning for its students.
- Approvals: AICTE & PCI
Why should a prospective student select this Institute?
Infrastructure Facilities provided–