Chanakya College of Pharmacy And Medical Sciences is popularly known as CCPMS. It was established under the umbrella of the “Chanakya Foundation” in 2019. The course of study is prescribed by AICTE, PCI, Aryabhatta Knowledge University; for Diploma (D.Pharm) and Degree (B.Pharm). The college curriculum emphasizes the development of essential tools and individual growth so that its students contribute to the pharmaceutical world.
- Address of the college: 303, Sobha Kunj, Ashiyana Digha Road, Wear Magistrate Colony More, Patna, Bihar 800014
- Mobile – 7070990871, 7070990872, 7070990873
- Email –firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Courses provided: B.pharm, D. Pharm
- Sanctioned intake of students–
- Chairman– Dr. Ashok Gagan
- Name of the Director: – Dr. Arjun Sinha
- Course Fees: –
- Placement details and highlights:
- Approvals: AICTE, PCI
Why should a prospective student select Chanakya College?
The aim is to nurture the young talent as competent pharmacists, catering to Academia, Industry, and Research. Chanakya College of Pharmacy is Affiliated to the Diploma in Pharmacy Committee, Department of Health, Govt. of Bihar and Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna. Pharmacy course is approved and recognized by various governing bodies, including Pharmacy Council of India (PCI), AICTE, Department of Health, Govt. Of Bihar and Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna.
Infrastructure Facilities provided–
- Excellent Lab Facilities
- Safe and Secure Building with All facilities
- Department of Pharmaceutics – Pharmaceutics, Community Pharmacy, Industrial Pharmacy, and Biopharmaceutics & Pharmacokinetics.
- Department of Pharmacology
- The department of Pharmaceutical chemistry – pharmaceutical Analysis Lab, Pharmaceutical chemistry lab, and Quality Assurance & Quality Control Lab
- Department of Pharmacognosy & Phytomedicine- a well established herbal garden with more than 100 medicinal herbs and plants.