CHAMELI DEVI INSTITUTE OF PHARMACY– om our humble inception in 2006, CDGI has wide range of programs which bears testimony to our impressive track record in the private, higher education landscape in Madhya Pradesh (M.P.). In line with the recent developments in the industry and within our institution, CDGI is focused in producing trained, qualified, competent graduates for domestic and international markets in health sciences, engineering, business and management. In the years to come, CDGI aims to achieve the “top-of-the-mind choice” globally. Currently, CDGI provides an educational pathway from diploma programs, bachelor’s degree as well as master’s degree programs.
- Address of the college: Village Umrikheda, Near Toll booth Khandwa Road, Indore, Madhya Pradesh. Pin:- 452 020
- Website- CHAMELI DEVI PHARMACY INSTITUTE
- Mobile – 731 4243600, +91 731 2874623, +91 731 2874625 , 09826720320, 9753950080
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Courses provided: B. Pharm, D. Pharm
- Sanctioned intake of students– 100, 60 respectively
- Chairman- Shri. Vinod Kumar Agarwal
- Name of the Principal- Shri. Sanjay Kumar Agarwal(VICE CHAIRMAN)
- Course Fees:
- Placement details and highlights: The vision of the college is to produce competent pharmacists full filling the future needs of Society, Industry, Academics, and Research. The college is having a highly accomplished faculty from industry and academics. The college is having UG programs in Pharmaceutical Sciences. The college owns a Traning & Placement Cell at its campus for the better well-being of its students. The college gives so many facilities to its students like the laboratories are equipped with modern equipment and amenities to provide a practical touch in learning for its students.
- Approvals: AICTE & PCI
Why should a prospective student select this Institute?
Infrastructure Facilities provided–
Central Library, Well Equipped Laboratories, Wi-Fi Campus, Gymnasium and Swimming Pool,
Indoor and Outdoor Games, Hostel and Canteen facilities