CENTARL UNIVERSITY RAJASTHAN- Welcome to Central University of Rajasthan. The Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ) has been established by an Act of Parliament (Act No. 25 of 2009) as a new Central University, and is fully funded by the Government of India. The President of India, His Excellency Shri Ram Nath Kovind, is the Visitor of the CURAJ. Prof. Neeraj Gupta is the Vice Chancellor (I/C) of the University. CURAJ is located in Ajmer district of Rajasthan. In order to meet the challenges of the knowledge era and to keep pace with the knowledge explosion in Higher Education, the Central University of Rajasthan is committed to inculcating and sustaining quality in all the dimensions of Higher Education viz. teaching, learning, research, extension and governance while catering to the regional and global needs. CURAJ offers 50+ Masters and PhD programmes in its 29 departments. The University operates from its permanent campus of 550 (approx.) acres and it has adequate hostels housing nearly 2000 students in the campus.
Biyani Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences is devoted to the growth and development of Pharmacy Education in the State of Rajasthan. Students joining the institute share the box full of opportunities for professional and personal development through an environment of practical orientation, industrial interaction and student-led activities which help the students to develop good communication skills, integrated personality, and greater competitive spirit.
- Address of the college: VILLAGE – CHAMPAPURA KALWAR ROAD JAIPUR
- Website– CENTARL UNIVERSITY RAJASTHAN
- Mobile – 91-1463-238755
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Courses provided: M. Pharm
- Sanctioned intake of students–
- Name of the Principal: –
- Course Fees:
- Placement details and highlights: The vision of the college is to produce competent pharmacists full filling the future needs of Society, Industry, Academics, and Research. The college is having a highly accomplished faculty from industry and academics. The college is having UG programs in Pharmaceutical Sciences. The college owns a Traning & Placement Cell at its campus for the better well-being of its students. The college gives so many facilities to its students like the laboratories are equipped with modern equipment and amenities to provide a practical touch in learning for its students.
- Approvals: AICTE & PCI
Why should a prospective student select this Institute?
Infrastructure Facilities provided–
Labs, Canteen, Classrooms, Playground, Library