Biyani Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences (Co – Ed.), was established under Jaipur Rural Health and Development Trust® which is a registered independent organization under the Rajasthan Public Charitable Act at no. 9-JP-85. Our college is affiliated to Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur; Approved by Pharmacy Council of India (PCI), New Delhi and AICTE, New Delhi.
Biyani Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences is devoted to the growth and development of Pharmacy Education in the State of Rajasthan. Students joining the institute share the box full of opportunities for professional and personal development through an environment of practical orientation, industrial interaction and student-led activities which help the students to develop good communication skills, integrated personality, and greater competitive spirit.
- Address of the college: VILLAGE – CHAMPAPURA KALWAR ROAD JAIPUR
- Mobile – 9413084600
- Email – email@example.com
- Courses provided: D.Pharm , B. Pharm, M. Pharm
- Sanctioned intake of students– 60
- Name of the Principal: – Mr. Charanjeet Singh
- Course Fees:
- Placement details and highlights: The vision of the college is to produce competent pharmacists full filling the future needs of Society, Industry, Academics, and Research. The college is having a highly accomplished faculty from industry and academics. The college is having UG programs in Pharmaceutical Sciences. The college owns a Traning & Placement Cell at its campus for the better well-being of its students. The college gives so many facilities to its students like the laboratories are equipped with modern equipment and amenities to provide a practical touch in learning for its students.
- Approvals: AICTE & PCI
1 Mr. Charanjeet Singh Principal M. Pharm
2 Mr. Vijaypal Singh Lecturer B. Pharm
3 Mr. Bhanwar Kumar Bagaria Lecturer B. Pharm
4 Mr. Mukesh Kumar Yadav Lecturer B. Pharm
5 Mr. Mahendra Singh Choudhary Lecturer B. Pharm
Why should a prospective student select this Institute?
Infrastructure Facilities provided–
Labs, Canteen, Classrooms, Playground, Library