ADINA PHARMACEUTICAL INSTITUTE–
Adina Institute of Pharmaceutical Science is situated in Sagar in Madhya Pradesh state of India. Established in 2005, it is accredited from AICTE and it is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya. AIPS, Sagar offers 5 courses across 1 streams namely Pharmacy and across 2 degrees like B.Pharm, M.Pharm.Hostel facility is not available for its students. Additional campus facilities such as Math Lab, Boys Hostel, Canteen, Library, Cls. Room are also there.
- Address of the college: Opposite J.L. Nehru Agriculture Research Center (Bamhori Seed Farm) Bhopal Road, Sagar(M.P.)’
- Website– ADINA PHARMACEUTICAL INSTITUTE
- Mobile – (07582) 288203, 9302910404
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Courses provided: B. Pharm
- Sanctioned intake of students– 100
- Name of the Principal-
- Course Fees:
- Placement details and highlights: The vision of the college is to produce competent pharmacists full filling the future needs of Society, Industry, Academics, and Research. The college is having a highly accomplished faculty from industry and academics. The college is having UG programs in Pharmaceutical Sciences. The college owns a Traning & Placement Cell at its campus for the better well-being of its students. The college gives so many facilities to its students like the laboratories are equipped with modern equipment and amenities to provide a practical touch in learning for its students.
- Approvals: AICTE & PCI
Why should a prospective student select this Institute?
Infrastructure Facilities provided–
Canteen, BasketBall Court, Garden