COMPFEEDERS AISECT PHARMACY COLLEGE– Jagadguru Dattatray College of Pharmacy aims to produce competent and skilled graduates who can be of immediate benefit to society, contributing to its development and well-being. In its educational dimension the institute has adopted teaching and learning methodologies that are internationally recognized and of high-quality, customizing them to accord with the specific values, traditions and needs of the society in which the institution operates. JDCP Network is committed to excellence, and to this end its educational programs are under continual review, ensuring that scientific and technological advances, as well as considerations regarding the needs of society, are fully integrated.
- Address of the college: CAT-Rau Road, Rangwasa Near St. Norbert School, Indore
- Website- COMPFEEDERS AISECT PHARMACY COLLEGE
- Mobile –
- Email – email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Courses provided: B. Pharm, D. Pharm
- Sanctioned intake of students–
- Chairman- Dr. J.C. Upadhyay
- Name of the Principal- Mrs. Madhu Dave(president)
- Course Fees:
- Placement details and highlights: The vision of the college is to produce competent pharmacists full filling the future needs of Society, Industry, Academics, and Research. The college is having a highly accomplished faculty from industry and academics. The college is having UG programs in Pharmaceutical Sciences. The college owns a Traning & Placement Cell at its campus for the better well-being of its students. The college gives so many facilities to its students like the laboratories are equipped with modern equipment and amenities to provide a practical touch in learning for its students.
- Approvals: AICTE & PCI
Why should a prospective student select this Institute?
Infrastructure Facilities provided–